Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Historic Day!

Well this was a Historic Day for the United Stated of America. Now lets get past all the hype and get down to business. We have so many things that need fixing I'm sure the man is over whelmed. But I believe he was the right person for the job and I voted for him not because of the color of his skin but because I truly believe he can get the job done.



I am very proud of my country right now. We seem to have put race aside and voted for the person with the best qualifications. He has a tough up hill battle ahead of him. I hope Congress can gets there heads out of their butts and puts all their "pet" projects in the trash and work with the man. We need to show the rest of the world that we truly are a Great Nation. We need to solve some of our own problems before we take on "Anyone" elses, lord knows we have enough of them.

OK I'm going to get off the political soapbox and call it a night. I'm going to use an image from today as "Week 3" photo for my Gratitude Project. As soon as the LO's done I'll post it.

No comments: