Sunday, January 18, 2009

Scrap Camp is over.



What a bummer! We had such a good time. Kelly that owns the Scrapbook Zone organized this event with Patty from Scrapbook Memories in Chelsea. There were 18 of us that went which meant everyone got a 8 foot table to crop at and boy did we need the room. I had a Trailblazer full and it was just me and Wendi in it. The crop room was wonderful, with BIG picture windows at one end, over looking a lake. Of course we couldn't see the lake most days on account of the SNOW! We had to walk to a common area for meals which would have been OK, except for the sub-zero temps and blinding SNOW! But who needs to worry about SNOW when your croppin' all day inside.

I accomplished a total of 23 pages, 24 ATC's and 1 card. I taught many Cricut lessons and learned some new things from my new BFF Mary. Mary is the Cricut expert for the Chelsea store. We traded tips and tricks all weekend. I have to admit I think I used the Cricut on every page. We went through 2 mats and 2 blades.

I can share all my LO's but not the ATC's. They are being traded so I can't reveal them just yet. The card was for the new card challenge over on AMR. Stacey picked me to be on the design team. Yeah! My first Design Team.









I need to take pictures of the other LO's I completed so you'll have to wait for the next post to see more. I took more pictures of the camp too. I'll post them tomorrow.

We have tons of snow here. Driving home was quite the challenge. I saw at least 35 cars off the road. If people would just take their time maybe they wouldn't end up in the ditch. It was encouraging to see the idiot in the little car, from out of state, end up in the ditch after he went flying by all of us doing 75. Sucks to be him. Lets hope he learned a lesson.

Take care.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

awww..sounds like lots of fun!! except for the snow...we have plenty here. :) Your LOs look really good!! :)