Friday, January 9, 2009

The Gratitude Project

There's a ton of talk this year about Becky Higgins 365 project. I don't know about you but to take a photo a day and then do a layout and journaling every week is a little daunting. It's keeping up with something that big that concerns me. There are days I don't take a photo. I know it's strange but it happens. So I decided to try Brenda Arnall's Gratitude Project. It's taking a look at the blessings in your life. Big and small and taking 1 photo a week and journaling about it. Now this I think I can handle.

So I dug through my scrapbook stash to see what was there and found a 6x12 album and 2 refills. Glory be. I don't have to buy anything. That should make Rob happy. My goal for this project is to buy nothing but adhesive. Good goal and at the end of it I'll be grateful I had such a great stash. I've done the title pg and intro.





I'm please so far and I've decided that my first page will be about my new Trail Blazer. I find that I am very grateful to be able to afford a new vehicle right now. Our old 96' Blazer had seen better days and was going to be in need of some big repairs soon. Money I thought would be wasted and better spent on a new car. So off we went and found a 06' Trail Blazer that fit our budget. Tomorrow I'll take a picture and get week 1 finished.

Tonight is the big night over on the AMR mb. It's crop night to celebrate their one year anniversary. I'm so glad I found them. They have become wonderful new friends.

Hope you have a great night. I'll try and post pics tomorrow of the LO created tonight.

Cindy

No comments: